More items from this sellerView All
The Roots of Bajakah Uluh Dipah 500 gr – Herbal
Bajakah plants, typical of local wisdom, which have been used for generations by the Dayak tribe in Kalimantan, are rich in the properties of the 41 active substances contained in them, present in dry chopped packaging, the main part is 60% stem and 40% bark. Hygienically packed free of mold and bacteria.
The Roots of Bajakah Uluh Dipah are GUARANTEED ORIGINAL (500 gram)
Guarantee 100% Direct from the jungle.
Taken by the local forest Dayak community, which we empower as the main supplier of our pirate materials. Those who are very familiar with the type of Bajakah.
The advantages of buying dried bajakah roots:
– Anti-fungal and bacteria
– More durable
– Dried Bajakah roots can be brewed 3 times more than wet Bajakah roots.
– It’s ready to be boiled, no need to dry it anymore.
Contains 41+ active substances that are good for health Benefits:
+ Prevent & Treat Cancer
+ Taming & Killing Tumor Cells
+ Treats Mumps & Lymph nodes
+ Relieve Chronic Gastritis & Stomach Acid
+ Normalize Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar
+ Good for Heart, Liver and Lungs.
+ Increases Endurance
+ Makes Sleep Better
+. (Many other benefits)
How to consume:
– Wash 3-5 pieces of Bajakah Roots
– Boil in 250ml of water (a glass of water)
– Wait 5-10 minutes. Until a little red
– Cool down a bit
– Mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey will be better for the tongue who does not like bitter taste
– The remaining pieces of stew can be used 3 times
-Drink in the morning after meals and at night before going to bed.